Thread: Safari Dude from Mumbai

Cool Safari Dude from Mumbai

Hi Fellow Travellers.

I am Sudipta Sen, one more guy who has been inspired by the Super Moderator of this forum to buy a safari and travel.
    Long Distance road travel has always been a first love for me. I remember my Mamabari travels from back in the day when we used to travel from Jamshedpur to Bankura in DSTC/ SBSTC or local private buses. Back then the 160 Kilometers used to take a whole day. It was a short journey by all standards, but varied it was. The memories of Purulia Bus Stand with its stalls of Jilipi, Singara and Luchi and the large muddy grounds where buses used to park are etched forever in my mind. I still remember the Dalma Pahar and ghat roads near Chandil.

Since then my road travel methods have changed many times, but the passion remains the same. After meeting ADC, I have learnt a valuable few things too, like say for example - total nutjobs like ADC exist and prosper! I hope to meet many such die hard travelers and enthusiasts in this forum. One of these days, I shall post my travelogues (there aren't many) in this forum and would love to receive comments and feedback from all.
    Till then, I am reading all your stories... keep 'em coming!

With all the best wishes for the Travel Junkies...
    Sudipta

Now after that very good intro, start that very good travelogue of yours of Himachal. Share those fossils picture from Kibber area, everyone will be awestruck for sure.
    The Wanderers.in

Yeah, will start off soon. Just too much into some trouble now. What's your next plan?

Good to see your thread up on Himachal - take your time. Next we, around 11-15 of a group including friends, friend friends and so on, are going to Valley of Flowers from Aug 6 to Aug 15, 2011. This is a train and trek trip, no the Safari stays home. Join us if you can at Haridwar!!
    The Wanderers.in